Issue

Ayush Shankar ayushshanker23 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:00:31 UTC 2020

Hi,
Justin What I exactly did was making a complete new folder for the fluid
website(locally)because I was finding it somewhat confusing to work on the
repo that is already deployed using Docpad and then migrate to Hugo.
So I made a new folder and started making changes to it using the code from
Fluid repo.
The process included converting .styl files to .css(using online
converters)and some more necessary changes.
Though I have just started on it and just want to know will this approach
be correct?
If you want I can add it to my github account for you to view and analyse.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance,
Ayush