GSOC:Using a Game Controller as a Navigation Aid

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:57:49 UTC 2020

Hello Abdelrahman,

There is no slack channel, but you can reach us on the #fluid-work IRC channel.

For more information on the project and how to communicate with us, please read over https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Google+Summer+of+Code+2020+with+the+Fluid+Project <https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Google+Summer+of+Code+2020+with+the+Fluid+Project>

Thanks
Justin