GSOC 2020

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:45:49 UTC 2020

Hello Dharmesh,

Yes, the IRC Channel is active, but your best opportunity of reaching people is during North American business hours.

Regarding the project, please make sure to start by reading through https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Google+Summer+of+Code+2020+with+the+Fluid+Project <https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Google+Summer+of+Code+2020+with+the+Fluid+Project>.

Thanks
Justin