GSOC Proposal

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Wed Apr 29 15:33:49 UTC 2020

Hi, Yash.

I left feedback for everyone before the deadline, once the deadline passed
I and other mentors transitioned to reviewing final proposals in
preparation for our deadline on May 4th.  Once that process is complete and
Google have completed their own parts of the process, successful candidates
will be notified by GSoC.

Thanks again for your submission and our discussions to date.

Cheers,

Tony