GSOC Proposal

Yash Mathne yash6866 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 22:06:47 UTC 2020

Hey,

This is with reference to my GSoC proposal for the project "*Using a Game
Controller as a Navigation Aid*".

I had been maintaining a constant feedback loop with *Mr. Tony Atkins*
regarding this project and have hence included a proposal with 2
subsections as we had discussed. I have however stopped receiving any
communication from him for over a month now and have noticed that some
other mentors have been handling the queries for this project on the fluid
mailing list as well.

The reason for the mail is that the dual structure of my proposal might be
out of context as my conversations with Mr. Tony have been on his personal
email rather than on the mailing list, so in the off chance some other
mentor is now handling this project, I wanted to attach the conversation
that led to me including the dual structure in my proposal.

Thank you and I wish everyone at Fluid and on the mailing list the best of
health during these unsure times,
Yash Mathne