A request to contribute to the code base of fluid

Gregor Moss gmoss at ocadu.ca
Mon Apr 13 22:07:51 UTC 2020

Hi Jenniline,

We’re currently in the process of reviewing the proposals submitted through the GSoC site. We definitely appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to contribute! I feel it’s worth mentioning at this point that we cannot guarantee that this means that you or anyone else will be selected as a GSoC candidate, and any successful candidates will be notified by Google on May 4th.

If you’d like to contribute to our work, we have a wide variety of projects, though most of us are fairly busy and may not have time to manage an extra person. Is there anything more specific that you would like to work on? Most of our repositories can be found here: https://github.com/fluid-project

Cheers,
Gregor