A request to contribute to the code base of fluid

Jenniline Ebai jennilineebai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 07:58:28 UTC 2020

Hi,
I am Jenniline Ebai, I am a GSOC applicant.
I applied under the project "Refactor and Automate Infusion Documentation"

I have knowledge in HTML, CSS, UI/UX. And I am proficient in JavaScript and
for Backend, I am also Proficient in PHP.

I will like to be a contributor to the fluid Project.
I will like to know the current projects that Fluid is actively working on
or anyone that permits contributions. like me solving issues and making
Pull Requests.
I will particularly like to work on any web (Frontend and Backend), design,
UI/UX or Documentation tasks.
I will like directions to the repository for any project and issues
available.

Hopefully, this will enable me to become an open-source contributor to
Fluid and build a career in open source.

Thank you for your time.
Jenniline