Community Meeting ( Nov 20 ): Translating Design Wireframes Into Accessible HTML/CSS (Webinar)

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 20:19:18 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

Another update. Unfortunately we’ve run into some technical issues with rebroadcasting the webinar. For those that wish to join remotely, please Join the webinar on  <https://smashingmagazine.zoom.us/w/710135836?tk=icMrKz7di1t4uP-K1x-dTCiHBa51ol8wUPx-_A9xzpQ.DQEAAAAAKlPQHBZtRDdYNTlMM1NpQ3ZGRHplbHUzajVBAA&uuid=WN_NsKXkVARSYy2JWCYfEUscA>Zoom.us <http://zoom.us/> directly. After the webinar has completed you can come back to our community meeting to join in a post webinar discussion at https://ocadu.zoom.us/j/727986784 <https://ocadu.zoom.us/j/727986784>

Thanks
Justin