Link error on Morphic site

Moss, Gregor gmoss at ocadu.ca
Wed May 22 18:01:22 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Not sure to whom exactly this issue should be directed, and so it is directed to all of you.

The "About" page on the Morphic site (https://morphic.world/about) has a link to the IDRC, except that the URL is for the International Development Research Centre's website (https://www.idrc.ca/, curse their perfect URL) and not for the Inclusive Design Research Centre (https://idrc.ocadu.ca/). I'm currently unable to log onto the GPII Jira to confirm whether this is a known issue.

I also noticed that the copy at the bottom lists "The Flora Hewlett Foundation", while I believe the proper name is "The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation".

This concludes today's report :)

Cheers,
Gregor