Community design crit - May 7th, reflection on design crits and workshops

Hung, Jonathan jhung at ocadu.ca
Tue May 7 12:36:51 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

For the design crit today, Tuesday May 7th, we will be talking about how the community design crits (hosted on Tuesdays) and the community workshop (hosted on Wednesdays) are organized and conducted. We will talk about the current state of these meetings and come up with ideas to improve them.

The meeting will be from 2pm to 3pm ET and will be hosted in the Collaboration room at 205 Richmond Street West (IDRC offices) in Toronto, and online in this Vidyo web conference room<https://conf.inclusivedesign.ca/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=xemU59x8DtnO41eCMtCpCioWaRI>.

For more information on the Community design crits, please visit the Design Crit wiki page<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/HQC_B>.

Thanks!

- Jon.

---