Documentation gap for Prefs Framework, and UIO confusion

Hung, Jonathan jhung at ocadu.ca
Thu Mar 7 15:50:54 UTC 2019

Thanks Alan. What you described makes sense. Something like that should make its way into the UIO documentation. I'll make a Jira for it and copy your text as an example.

In the meantime, what would the strategy be for situations where someone wants the features they see in the Prefs Framework (i.e. self-voicing and syllabification, etc.) and wants that "out of the box" experience of integration?

- Jon.

---
Jonathan Hung, Inclusive Designer
Email: jhung at ocadu.ca