Community design crit Aug. 6 - IDRC website redesign info architecture

Li, Cheryl cheryl.li at ocadu.ca
Tue Aug 6 20:39:48 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for coming to the crit – some really great comments and feedback to think about!

Here is the wiki page for the IDRC website: https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IDRC+Website+Redesign+2019
And here are the notes from the crit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q6jXBCSYazTKxc6lT6gkWZ4E8jTZOXEduFm1iI1BYnI/edit?usp=sharing

Hoping to do another crit when we have some sketches and/or wireframes. Until then, feel free to leave comments on any of these files!

Best,
Cheryl