Community Meeting ( August 7 ): C2LC co-design recap

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:32:27 UTC 2019

At this week’s Community Meeting <https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Community+workshops> ( August 7, 2019 ) the Coding to Learn and Create <https://www.codelearncreate.org/> (C2LC) team would like to share some of their experiences, challenges and insights from four co-design sessions with kids with complex learning needs. We would like to hear your feedback about our process and activities in order to improve our co-design approach for similar events in the future.

You can find a summary of each co-design session here:
https://www.codelearncreate.org/blog/

Time:
2:30 - 4:00pm ET

Location: