Evaluating options for static site searching.

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Thu Apr 11 08:06:23 UTC 2019

Thanks, Alan.

It's a fair point about DocPad integration, and it's really good to have an
idea of how well each might work with its replacement.  I only see Fuse in
the example you shared, but a quick search brought me to the relevant page
in the Hugo docs <https://gohugo.io/tools/search/>, and there are certainly
options for either Fuse.js or Lunr.js (that page links to the page you
shared, BTW).

Cheers,

Tony