Infusion dependencies are now pulled in through NPM
jobara at ocadu.ca
Tue Sep 18 19:58:22 UTC 2018
With the merging of the FLUID-6253 PR<https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/929> Infusion will now pull in its dependencies through NPM. There are some exceptions for dependencies that either don’t have NPM repos or have been forked. For the most part this shouldn’t affect your use or development of Infusion. An npm “prepare” is used to copy over all of the dependencies into the typical locations after npm install is run. Additionally, the dependencies are still included in the builds.
There are a few development considerations.
* Adding new dependencies to Infusion
* Add it to the dev dependencies in the package.json file
* Setup the appropriate paths for the “dependencies” target of the clean and copy tasks
* Add the appropriate paths to the gitignore file to ensure that it isn’t committed
* Add a mention of the new dependency to ReleaseNotes.md
* In development we link to the individual JS files for jQuery UI. Their NPM package does not include a built version.
Please let us know if you run into any issues with the new dependency setup.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fluid-work