Community Meeting ( Mar 14 ): Critical Perspectives on the Blockchain

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:41:45 UTC 2018

The presenter for today’s community meeting has asked me to forward along a
message to participants.

We're excited to present tomorrow, in preparation for a interactive
workshop tomorrow we'd like to request the group to download the Metamask
Chrome Plugin <http://metamask.io/>.

The app is:

   1. open-source <https://github.com/MetaMask/metamask-extension>,
   2. private keys are generated in the user's computers so not even the
   Metamask team has access
   3. no data is bieng recorded and sent to the Metamask team

We plan on distributing on test ether to the group as part of the workshop.

Thanks
Justin

On March 12, 2018 at 9:25:04 AM, Justin Obara (obara.justin at gmail.com)