Introduction - Google Summer of Code 2018 student

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Fri Apr 27 15:25:39 UTC 2018

Hi Kunal,

Welcome aboard! We’re very glad to have you, and I’m looking forward to mentoring you on the project this summer.

Kunal’s work this year will be on the project described at https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Google+Summer+of+Code+2018+with+the+Fluid+Project#GoogleSummerofCode2018withtheFluidProject-Buildaserviceforadaptivecontentandlearningsupports, which is aiming to demonstrate an approach to making it easier for a wide variety of applications to make use of content adaptation services to support personalized learning.

In the wider context this comes out of some of the conversations that have happened between Justin, myself and others in terms of issues like dictionary lookup, content simplification, etc.

Alan