Introduction - Google Summer of Code 2018 student

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:17:44 UTC 2018

Hi Kunal,

Congratulations on being accepted. Best of luck with your project.

Thanks
Justin

On April 26, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM, Kunal Mohta (kunalmohta1818 at gmail.com)
wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone, I am Kunal Mohta, from India.
I have been selected as Google Summer of Code student this year for the
project "Build a Service for Adaptive Content and Learning Supports" under
the mentorship of Alan Harnum.

I am looking forward to getting answers to my queries related to Infusion
and Kettle Frameworks, as they will be used in the GSoC Project.

I am very glad to be a part of this community, and hope we have a great
Summer together.

Regards,
Kunal
see https://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/mailman/listinfo/fluid-work