User Interface Options - Comic Sans Font Preference

Steve Lee steve at opendirective.com
Tue Apr 10 16:26:15 UTC 2018

> However, not all platforms do not or no longer natively support Comic Sans, so we have the dilemma of finding a fall back font for it on systems such as iOS. Would anyone have thoughts on possible options, potential fonts, or any suggestions in general on how we can address this issue?

Well i decided to use this fallback for iOS

https://github.com/AlwaysInMind/aim-web-app/blob/ee757102966bb5d646167d60a8fde129fa3d800b/client/src/components/App.css#L5

but have not evidence either fonts are particularly suitable. Ditto OpenDyslexic

Steve
Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com