User Interface Options - Comic Sans Font Preference

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Tue Apr 10 15:58:37 UTC 2018

Hi Eloisa,

Thanks for starting this conversation - the question of typographic usability is a very large one, and I would contend we’re in a better position to support the idea of users making the choice that feels right for them then to try and suggest “best” options.

A +1 to having some improved documentation on customizing the font choices when deploying UIO – this might be most easily demonstrated with demo code similar to what we did for multilingual UIO (https://github.com/waharnum/uio-multilingual).