Second Level Navigation in Doc Files

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:35:08 UTC 2018

Thanks for the clarification. For the one with the second level, how will
the “current page” indicator be displayed?

Thanks
Justin

On April 5, 2018 at 9:29:44 AM, Shahi, Sepideh (sshahi at ocadu.ca) wrote:

Hi Justin,
We have currently broken it down to sections, similar to the navigation in
the Infusion Docs. However, we still need another level of menu items. I
have attached two images; the first one displays what I have got so far
with the sections, and the second one shows what I hope to achieve with a
second level navigation.

Thanks,

*SEPIDEH SHAHI*
INCLUSIVE DESIGNER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

*T:* 416 977 6000 x3951
*E:* sshahi at ocadu.ca

www.ocadu.ca
www.idrc.ocad.ca