Second Level Navigation in Doc Files

Shahi, Sepideh sshahi at ocadu.ca
Thu Apr 5 13:29:42 UTC 2018

Hi Justin,
We have currently broken it down to sections, similar to the navigation in the Infusion Docs. However, we still need another level of menu items. I have attached two images; the first one displays what I have got so far with the sections, and the second one shows what I hope to achieve with a second level navigation.

Thanks,

[cid:8192069A-B284-4B3B-B71A-5C3F4A66272A]
[cid:50B74491-5EF4-47AB-9C78-1C155982E6D7]

SEPIDEH SHAHI

INCLUSIVE DESIGNER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

T: 416 977 6000 x3951
E: sshahi at ocadu.ca<mailto:sshahi at ocadu.ca>

www.ocadu.ca<http://www.ocadu.ca/>
www.idrc.ocad.ca<http://www.idrc.ocad.ca/>