Second Level Navigation in Doc Files

Shahi, Sepideh sshahi at ocadu.ca
Wed Apr 4 16:17:57 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
I have been working on restructuring the content of ILDH<https://handbook.floeproject.org/index.html>. As part of this work, some of the current tabs on the site (Accessible Standardized Testing<https://handbook.floeproject.org/AccessibleStandardizedTesting.html> and Inclusive EPUB3<https://handbook.floeproject.org/InclusiveEPUB3.html>) are removed and instead included as menu items in the side bar navigation. However, each of these items include several sub-pages, which need to be visible on the side bar navigation menu as well.
I’d really appreciate your suggestions on how to accommodate a second level navigation in our doc files, so we can include a link to these sub pages on the side bar navigation.

Thanks,

SEPIDEH SHAHI

INCLUSIVE DESIGNER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

T: 416 977 6000 x3951
E: sshahi at ocadu.ca<mailto:sshahi at ocadu.ca>

www.ocadu.ca
www.idrc.ocad.ca