Current best practices for representing text edits in a screen reader?...

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Thu Oct 26 10:57:33 UTC 2017

Hi, All.

I finally upgraded my OS over lunch just to see if it changed anything.
Firefox is still exactly the same.  Previously, the label behaviour was to
read the label instead of the associated text, everything but Firefox now
supports what I was hoping for, which is to read the (extra) information
from the label, and then the labelled text.  Given that this does not work
with NVDA, it's not really anything we can use versus the clipped but
visible text approach.

Cheers,

Tony