Community Meeting ( Oct 25 ): Audio Walk - Passing Through

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:36:34 UTC 2017

At this week’s Community Meeting
<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Community+workshops> ( Oct 25,
2017 ) We’ll be participating in an Audio Walk. This community meeting will
take place offsite and we will not be able to facilitate remote participation.
However, you are still able to listen to the content of the audio walk on
your own and it would be interesting to know of your experience without
being in the specific location. Also, If you’d like to participate in the
walk, without listening to the audio, you are welcome to do that as well.

For those participating in the Audio walk, please bring a device you can
use to stream or pre-download and play back the audio, while on the walk.
You’ll also need to bring a pair of headphones/earbuds with you. If you
would like to join, but do not have a listening device, please get in touch
with me and we’ll attempt to find a solution. You can either meet us at the
IDRC office or at Union station. We will be leaving IDRC at 2:30pm to walk
over to Union Station. We plan to start the Audio Walk at Union Station, in
the Great Hall <http://torontounion.ca/map-1/>, at 2:45.

Please see the Passing Through <http://www.koffler.digital/passingthrough/> web
page for more details and links to download/stream the audio walk.

Passing Through is an audio walk that takes you on a journey of the streets
of Old Toronto, discovering the secret artworks and innovations hidden
between the cobblestones. You will walk from Union Station to Old Toronto’s
St. Lawrence Market, gently guided by an insightful narration that is both
beautiful and exciting.

Passing Through is presented in partnership with The City of Toronto
Transportation Street Art Program, and the Koffler Centre of the Arts. It
is produced by Angela Shackel of Accounts and Records.

Time:

2:30 - 4:00pm ET

Location:

Locally: IDRC Office <http://idrc.ocadu.ca/about-the-idrc/contact-us> - We
will leave the IDRC at 2:30 and start the Audio walk from Union Station
<http://torontounion.ca> at 2:45

Thanks
Justin