Social media feeds update - a11y issues and more

Hung, Jonathan jhung at ocadu.ca
Thu Oct 19 18:48:27 UTC 2017

I'll follow-up my email with my personal recommendation.

Option 2 seems to be the first step. The issue here is whether any of the Wordpress plugins provide enough functionality to let us use CSS customizations and UI Options.

If such plugins do not exist, then we will have to go with Option 3 where we have to make our own solution.

- Jon.

---
Jonathan Hung, Inclusive Designer
Email: jhung at ocadu.ca