Macros not rendering properly in the wiki when in edit mode

Tirloni, Giovanni gtirloni at
Fri Oct 6 19:08:19 UTC 2017

On 10/06/2017 12:08 PM, Obara, Justin wrote:
> Hi Gio,
> Simon and I noticed that the macros seem to be rendering with random characters when in edit mode on the wiki. You can see an example on this page We started seeing this late yesterday afternoon.
> Simon and I were talking about it in the channel this morning as well ( ). It may be related to some server side rendering of the images used to represent the macros.
> Thanks
> Justin


  Support ticket created for this issue: CSP-214640


More information about the fluid-work mailing list