Macros not rendering properly in the wiki when in edit mode

Obara, Justin jobara at ocadu.ca
Fri Oct 6 15:08:37 UTC 2017

Hi Gio,

Simon and I noticed that the macros seem to be rendering with random characters when in edit mode on the wiki. You can see an example on this page https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Floe+Iteration+Plan We started seeing this late yesterday afternoon.

Simon and I were talking about it in the channel this morning as well ( https://botbot.me/freenode/fluid-work/2017-10-06/?msg=91991891&page=2 ). It may be related to some server side rendering of the images used to represent the macros.

Thanks
Justin