contributor guidelines, CLAs and attribution

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:34:12 UTC 2017

Hi Tony,

Thanks for looking into this. While I’d prefer to have something on every
page and on signup, it sounds like Option 3 is the most likely to work and
keep working consistently. In an ideal world we’d have something in all
three places, but I’d vote for starting with Option 3 and going from there
as needed.

Thanks
Justin

On October 6, 2017 at 5:21:59 AM, Tony Atkins (tony at raisingthefloor.org)