Infusion Icons

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:21:38 UTC 2017

Thanks Eloisa,

Here’s the new home of the infusion-icons repo
https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-icons

Thanks
Justin

On October 3, 2017 at 1:18:53 PM, Guerrero, Eloisa (eguerrero at ocadu.ca)
wrote:

Hi Justin,

I’ll definitely look into that!

Transferring ownership to you now.

Thanks,
Eloisa

On Oct 3, 2017, at 13:16, Justin Obara <obara.justin at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Eloisa,

That’s great thanks. For future additions to the documentation, it would be
great to know if we could use external SVG libraries like
https://github.com/encharm/Font-Awesome-SVG-PNG to compile into the
icon-font.

Regarding the repo itself, it seems alright to pull in. Could you transfer
ownership to me and I’ll move it into the fluid-project space.

Thanks
Justin

On October 3, 2017 at 1:08:58 PM, Guerrero, Eloisa (eguerrero at ocadu.ca)