Infusion Icons

Guerrero, Eloisa eguerrero at ocadu.ca
Tue Oct 3 17:18:51 UTC 2017

Hi Justin,

I’ll definitely look into that!

Transferring ownership to you now.

Thanks,
Eloisa

On Oct 3, 2017, at 13:16, Justin Obara <obara.justin at gmail.com<mailto:obara.justin at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Eloisa,

That’s great thanks. For future additions to the documentation, it would be great to know if we could use external SVG libraries like https://github.com/encharm/Font-Awesome-SVG-PNG to compile into the icon-font.

Regarding the repo itself, it seems alright to pull in. Could you transfer ownership to me and I’ll move it into the fluid-project space.

Thanks
Justin