Infusion Icons

Guerrero, Eloisa eguerrero at ocadu.ca
Tue Oct 3 16:11:18 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I’d like to contribute this infusion-icons repository (https://github.com/grrrero/infusion-icons) into the fluid-project Github space. It was done as part of this JIRA FLUID-5555: https://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-5555

The original issue was that there was a need to house all the Infusion icons in one central location to be used in various projects, instead of generating the fonts every single time per project. This causes duplication and possible inconsistencies across Infusion, so it was decided that it would be best to create this icon repository to store all the font-icons, converting svgs into a web font.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thank you,

Eloisa