Community Design Crit - Oct. 3rd My Lifelong Learning

Hung, Jonathan jhung at ocadu.ca
Tue Oct 3 11:52:43 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

For the design crit today October 3rd, Sepideh will be sharing the latest designs for MyL3 (My Lifelong Learning).

The meeting will be from 10:00am to 11:00am ET on October 3rd (Today) and will be hosted in the Collaboration room at 205 Richmond Street West (IDRC offices) in Toronto, and online in the Fluid-Standup Vidyo room.

To join the conversation online, please download and install the Vidyo app<https://conf.inclusivedesign.ca/> on your computer or portable device first. Then join the Vidyo conference in the fluid_standup<https://conf.inclusivedesign.ca/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=xemU59x8DtnO41eCMtCpCioWaRI> room.

For more information on the Community design crits, please visit the Design Crit wiki page<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/HQC_B>.

Thanks!

- Jon.

PS. Apologies for sending this message on a late notice.

---
Jonathan Hung, Inclusive Designer
Email: jhung at ocadu.ca
OCAD University