contributor guidelines, CLAs and attribution

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 11:42:14 UTC 2017

Hi Colin,

Sounds good, thanks.

For reference, here’s the link to the channel discussion
https://botbot.me/freenode/fluid-work/2017-09-28/?msg=91673628&page=1

Thanks
Justin

On September 28, 2017 at 3:59:17 PM, Clark, Colin (cclark at ocadu.ca) wrote:

Hi Justin,

Just a summary from our discussion in the channel: I think it makes sense
to decouple the issue of changing our approach to CLAs from the more
general issue of publishing our contributor guidelines. Why not publish
guidelines now, reflective of our current process, and then we can change
them when we're clear on how we want to handle CLAs in the future?

Thanks,

Lead Software Architect,
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University
http://inclusivedesign.ca