Proposals to cleanup fluid-project GitHub repositories

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 20:13:47 UTC 2017

I really like the idea of archiving projects that we don’t expect to get back to which I think is the majority of your list.

I would rather us not archive repos that we do expect to work on again. In your list, I think these fall into this category:

https://github.com/fluid-project/sonification-design <https://github.com/fluid-project/sonification-design>
https://github.com/fluid-project/EPUB <https://github.com/fluid-project/EPUB>
https://github.com/fluid-project/metadata <https://github.com/fluid-project/metadata>

Michelle