New Infusion introductory tutorial

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Tue Jul 25 13:54:05 UTC 2017

After review and feedback by many in our community who contributed invaluably to improving it, I'm pleased to announce we've published a new tutorial for Infusion aimed at developers encountering it for the first time: http://docs.fluidproject.org/infusion/development/tutorial-developerIntroduction/DeveloperIntroductionToInfusionFramework-OpeningRemarks.html

I hope in the future when time permits to write further about the many topics this tutorial does not cover!

Alan

ALAN HARNUM
SENIOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

E aharnum at ocadu.ca<mailto://aharnum@ocadu.ca>

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada, M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://ocadu.ca/>