an accessibility prototype and some questions about it

Mitchell, Jess jmitchell at ocadu.ca
Mon Jan 30 14:41:39 UTC 2017

Ah, Justin, that’s a great idea — let’s definitely ask him to do that. I think he’s also looking for someone to respond to his approach as outlined in the blog post linked: https://blog.jonudell.net/2016/09/28/towards-accessible-annotation-a-prototype-and-some-questions/
And give him some feedback as to whether he’s taking the best approach or if there is any other way to handle these challenges.

Best,
Jess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jess Mitchell