Fwd: an accessibility prototype and some questions about it

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:28:59 UTC 2017

Hi Jess,

Sounds like interesting work, thanks for sharing. Do you know what sort of
engagement he’s looking for? If he’s interested in leading a community
meeting regarding the annotations and accessibility, we have openings
starting in March.

Thanks
Justin

On January 30, 2017 at 8:56:07 AM, Mitchell, Jess (jmitchell at ocadu.ca)