Infusion dev numbering proposal

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:03:11 UTC 2017

It seemed like we were happy with the latest proposal to have a global for
“fluid” and that version specific globals should be defined within the
repos that use them. I’ve filed a FLUID-6118
<https://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-6118> and submitted a PR
<https://github.com/fluid-project/eslint-config-fluid/pull/2> for these
changes.

Thanks