Removals and deprecation

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:48:10 UTC 2017

Hi Justin,

We chatted about this briefly in the channel. Here's the log in case anyone else is interested:

https://botbot.me/freenode/fluid-work/2017-01-23/?msg=79810004&page=1 <https://botbot.me/freenode/fluid-work/2017-01-23/?msg=79810004&page=1>

My advice is to keep things simple. We haven't yet announced 2.0 or quite finished the documentation. The documentation is where people go to find out about deprecations. We should have a file in our repository that very briefly describes all the deprecated parts of the API, and also reflect these with a little note in the documentation if they're listed.

Colin