New GitHub org for GSoC and experimental work

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:06:31 UTC 2017

Hi Tony,

So we won’t be using fluid-sandbox for the organization name. Thanks for
reminding me about the name of that project and thanks for the
fluid-contrib suggestion.

Thanks
Justin

On January 20, 2017 at 8:54:34 AM, Tony Atkins (tony at raisingthefloor.org)
wrote:

Hi, Justin:

Love the idea, but I'd prefer not to use fluid-sandbox, as to me a
"sandbox" is more like a live playground, as in:
https://github.com/the-t-in-rtf/fluid-sandbox

How about fluid-contrib?

Cheers,

Tony