PROPOSAL: add Infusion to cdnjs

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Wed Jan 18 15:21:00 UTC 2017

Just to update the community on this, it’s been reviewed by the CDNJS maintainers and looks like it should be added to the CDN shortly (one reviewer has approved it, another needs to weigh in). The PR is at https://github.com/cdnjs/cdnjs/pull/10309

I’ve got a PR against Infusion (https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/801) that adds minified versions of the JS and CSS files to the /dist directory when running the NPM prepublish task. This will allow us to take full advantage of their autoupdate feature when pushing out new versions.