Developer-oriented introduction to Infusion core concepts (for 2.0 version)

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Tue Jan 17 09:41:21 UTC 2017

Hi, All:

I will leave feedback on the PR, but just to comment, the use of markdown
within HTML breaks things on GitHub. For example, the links on GitHub do
not look as they do within docpad.  To view the content in the way it would
be displayed in our documentation:

   1.

   git clone https://github.com/waharnum/infusion-docs.git
   infusion-docs.waharnum