PROPOSAL: add Infusion to cdnjs

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Fri Jan 13 15:55:26 UTC 2017

Now that our NPM package is publishing a /dist directory with a number of precompiled versions of Infusion, I would like to propose that we see about adding Infusion to the https://cdnjs.com/ content distribution network that provides free hosting of Javascript libraries and supporting assets. There are details of how to contribute libraries to cdnjs at https://github.com/cdnjs/cdnjs/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING-WIP.md and they don't seem too difficult.

I am specifically interested in this because it will make it easier to use https://jsfiddle.net/ and similar parts of the online code demonstration ecosystem to write small examples of using Infusion for tutorials, replicate bugs in an isolated, shareable way, and provide a familiar CDN-available version of the library to prospective users of Infusion.

I am willing to spend some time exploring this if no one from the community objects.

Alan

ALAN HARNUM
SENIOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

E aharnum at ocadu.ca<mailto://aharnum@ocadu.ca>

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada, M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://ocadu.ca/>