Purpose:: Participate for GSoC and contribute to open source development.

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:18:21 UTC 2017

Hi Priyam,

We will start exploring our ideas for GSoC projects this month and will
begin to post them to the Google Summer of Code 2017 with the Fluid Project
<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Google+Summer+of+Code+2017+with+the+Fluid+Project>
wiki
page as they come up. In the meantime I’d suggest taking a look at the
page, reading over the documentation, exploring the “good first bugs”, and
generally getting familiar with the community and what we do. You’ll
probably also want to join our fluid-work IRC channel (
https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Get+Involved ).

Thanks
Justin

On January 9, 2017 at 1:57:32 PM, Priyam Suthar (pdsuthar10 at gmail.com)