Purpose:: Participate for GSoC and contribute to open source development.

Priyam Suthar pdsuthar10 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:57:22 UTC 2017

Hello Madam/Sir,
                           I am Priyam Suthar, pursuing the field of
Information and Communication Technology from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of
Information and Technology, 2nd year student of B.Tech programme. I would
like to contribute to open source development and would like to work for
your company for the same. I have basic knowledge and understanding of the
following languages/fields:

   - HTML
   - CSS
   - JavaScript
   - Bootstrap
   - PHP
   - C
   - Java
   - C++
   - Python

My aim is to crack GSoc 2017 and would like you to guide me through for the
same.

Regards,
Priyam Suthar