Subject: Community Meeting ( Aug 30 ): iDAPT tour

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 15:58:12 UTC 2017

Hello,

If you are interested in joining the iDAPT tour and haven’t notified me,
please make sure to do so no later than Monday Aug 28.

Thanks
Justin

On August 17, 2017 at 12:33:49 PM, Justin Obara (obara.justin at gmail.com)
wrote:

If you are interested in joining the iDAPT tour, please let me know.

Thanks
Justin

On August 8, 2017 at 7:57:16 AM, Justin Obara (obara.justin at gmail.com)