Standard workflow in maintaining and creating icon fonts

Hung, Jonathan jhung at ocadu.ca
Tue Aug 22 20:07:26 UTC 2017

I think it makes sense that we should have copies of the AI and AIA files attached on the wiki since this is already a common practice where the latest artifact is attached to wiki docs (given that it is a reasonable file size).

Also by having copies on the wiki, it would provide some security against unintended modification, deletion / moving of the linked files in OwnCloud.

However, this will create a maintenance task of making sure the Wiki doc is up to date with any meaningful modifications.

As an aside, currently we don't have a good best practice for dealing with content in OwnCloud that is intended to be more permanent.

To answer your question, shared links from OwnCloud also default to the latest version available.

- Jon.