Subject: Community Meeting ( Aug 30 ): iDAPT tour

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:57:16 UTC 2017

For the next scheduled Community Meeting
<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Community+workshops> ( *August
30, 2017* ) we will be doing an offsite visit/tour of iDAPT
<http://www.idapt.org>. Please let me know if you are interested in
joining, as we will need to ensure that they have enough people scheduled
to tour our group. Unfortunately because this is an offsite visit we will
not be able to accommodate remote participants; however, anyone is welcome
to come and join in person.

Time:

3:00 - 4:00pm ET

Location:
550 University Ave, Toronto. Innovations gallery on first floor

(NOTE: We will also meet and walk over from the IDRC office around 2:30pm)

Thanks
Justin