Yeoman generator for Infusion projects

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Tue Aug 1 07:51:45 UTC 2017

Hi, Alan.

Fantastic effort, thanks for getting this started.  Can you talk for a bit
about template inheritance, i.e. whether we can create a "core" template
and then overlay a "client" and "node" template on that?  I'm really
interested in helping create the "node" template, just want to get a rough
idea of how we might do that without duplicating bits of boilerplate
unnecessarily.

Cheers,

Tony